Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Mercy - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Mercy > Topics

Subject: Prayer for spiritual warfare.
Replies: 5 Views: 943

hadassah 9/4/2007 - 1:33:30
Leave a prayer for a friend or just a prayer that is in your spirit! Or thanksgiving to our Almighty God. *

hadassah 9/4/2007 - 1:36:53
Victorious God, help me resist the onslaughts of satan, who attacks our minds & makes evil seem good. we ask this in Jesus Christ. amen. *

hadassah 9/4/2007 - 1:44:48
Lord God,remove every scale from my eyes, remove every blinder, remove every blockage that has kept me from accepting the truth about your love for me. I confess &; affirm that you love me in spite of my imperfections, in spite of my sins, in spite of everything I have ever done against you, others or myself. I freely recieve the gift of the love you offer me in you as my Father &; the will of your purpose, promise and plan you have for me. - *

hadassah 9/4/2007 - 1:59:54
I ask you to remove any fear, people,things,thoughts anything that blocks me from recieving your love or your right people love for me and loving them. Lord please I invite you into me, my life heart every part of me and my relationships and I ask you to show off in my life &; demonstrate your love for me your grace and anointing healing every wound that holds me back from you and your will, I ask you for healing, restoration,blessings your power visible in my life, Godly relationships. Use these to reveal your love to me, reassure me that the game of he loves me he loves me not, isnt needed in my life for u love me and always have and always willl. I ask this in Jesus Christ. amen. *

hadassah 9/4/2007 - 2:14:52
I ask you to remove any fear, people,things,thoughts anything that blocks me from recies your love or your right people love for me and loving them. Lord please I invite you into me, my life heart every part of me and my relationships and I ask you to show off in my life & demonstrate your love for me your grace and anointing healing every wound that holds me back from you and your will, I ask you for healing, restoration,blessings your power visible in my life, Godly relationships. Use these to reveal your love to me, reassure me that the game of he loves me he loves me not needed in my life for u love me and always have and always willl. I ask this in Jesus Christ. amen. *

mrsms 20.03.08 - 11:20am
Heavenly father,i give you praise,You are worthy to be worshiped,You are the Alpha the Omega,Lord you said in your word we shall know the Truth and it shall set us free,we set free all those who are bound,whose minds are vailed by darkness,we removes those vailes in the mighty name of Jesus,we speak healing to those hold captive by anykind of sickness,by Jesus' wounds WE ARE HEALED in Jesus'name.thank you Lord.amen *

* Mercy Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Mercy

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits